- CPS posted the new grading policy for the 4th quarter, which includes the promotion requirements. Here’s the link: Remote Learning Grading. Please read the entire webpage and booklet.
- Please make sure your student is doing the lessons that I assign in Khan Academy. Students must use their CPS username. This is the only way they can get credit for their assignments. Students should have only one account.
- 4th Grade Class Code: U4S6HCM6
- 5th Grade Class Code: 2TPMJFVW
- New Communication Policy
- Email – email@example.com – Parents and students can email me and I will reply by the end of the next workday.
- Remind App – I will send mass messages through this app. Parents can reach me through this app. I will reply by the end of the next workday. Parents have to sign up for this service using the information below:
- 4th Grade Parents – Text @rm205fd to 81010.
- 5th Grade Parents – Text @rm208fd to 81010.
- Phone – Parents and students can reach me by phone during my office hours using the phone number, 406-948-2175 | PIN: 483 131 436#. Parents and students should not use my cell phone number. Some parents have saved my personal mobile number from when I called them, and I am getting calls and texts whenever a parent wants to reach me. So, please discontinue using my cell phone number.
- Online Meeting – Parents and students can meet with me online using the link to my office hours. I can only be reached during my office hours.
Students with Digital Access:
Students without Digital Access:
Remote Learning Plans
We are a week into our Science project, in which, we are observing the growth of a bean plant. For students, who did not pick up a plant, I will post daily videos or pictures of the two plants that I am growing at home. You will pick one to observe daily.
All students have to continue to complete the worksheets (non-digital learners) or online worksheets (digital learners). This week’s assignments deal with the parts of a plant. You will use the vocabulary you learn when you write your observations.