- The videos of the Math lessons are coming soon!
- Please make sure your student is doing the lessons that I assign in Khan Academy. Students must use their CPS username. This is the only way they can get credit for their assignments. Students should have only one account.
- 4th Grade Class Code: U4S6HCM6
- 5th Grade Class Code: 2TPMJFVW
- I will be using a Google Vo
Students with Digital Access:
Remote Learning Plans
Math Project of the Week Many students have not submitted any projects. Projects are not optional! Projects must be completed. Students with incomplete grades can be assigned to mandatory Summer School. Below is a list of the three projects that were assigned this quarter. Please select the appropriate grade level to submit the projects.
*If you are a digital student, you must submit the project as an attachment to the Google Classroom assignment, so that it can be graded in Google Classroom. Do not submit the assignment via email, text, or another Google Classroom assignment. It must be the exact assignment.
*If you are a non-digital student, please submit your project to the main office when you pick up your next week’s packet.
Students will have a Science project for the remainder of the school year. Students will grow a bean plant. Dr. Brown has provided all fo the materials for students. Parents should pick up the materials on Monday, May 18th, or Tuesday, May 19th from 9 am until 1 pm. Students will document their daily observations as their plant grows. Dr. Brown will occasionally upload videos to help students complete their projects. Additionally, students will have other Science assignments to help them learn more about plants. This work should be completed independently. If students or parents have any questions, please contact me during my office hours.