- We are preparing for the PARCC assessment this week. Students will be reflecting on their mastery of the standards this year. And, students will receive progress reports on Friday, March 10, 2017.
- This week homework will be reviewed daily. Students will be given a Common Core Assessment Readiness workbook. They will have to complete ten questions each night. Please refer to the Weekly Homework Assignment sheet to know what problems are due each day. Homework is 10% of your grade.
- Students should also complete Compass Learning assignments at home. If students do not have a computer with Internet access, then they can come to school as early as 7:45 a.m. or stay after school Monday through Thursday to use a computer in the computer lab. Students can always submit Compass Learning assignments late. They should not make this a practice, because the skills will be assessed on a test. Students can always redo a Compass Learning assignment until they master the skills; their scores will be updated in Gradebook.
- Please make sure you check Parent Portal or Student Portal.
- Parents should sign up to receive announcements via Remind:
Common Core Standards
All standards for each grade level will be reviewed this week in order to prepare students for the PARCC assessment.
If you are absent, please make sure you make up your work upon your return to school.