- I will give a two-sided worksheet on Wednesday. It is due Friday, March 3, 2017. Homework is 10% of your grade.
- Students should also complete Compass Learning assignments at home. If students do not have a computer with Internet access, then they can come to school as early as 7:45 a.m. or stay after school Monday through Thursday to use a computer in the computer lab. Students can always submit Compass Learning assignments late. They should not make this a practice, because the skills will be assessed on a test. Students can always redo a Compass Learning assignment until they master the skills; their scores will be updated in Gradebook.
- There will be a test on Friday, March 3, 2017. Please use the Common Core Standard links below and take the practice test to study for the test.
- Please make sure you check Parent Portal or Student Portal.
- Parents should sign up to receive announcements via Remind:
Common Core Standards
We are working on the following standards this week:
8th Grade – 8.F.1 – 3
Click on the link for your standard to access instructional videos, informational websites, and online games to help develop the skills.
If you are absent, please make sure you make up your work upon your return to school.