- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 is Valentine’s Day. Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!
- Students will not get a weekly homework sheet this week. I will give a two-sided worksheet. It is due Friday, February 17, 2017. Homework is 10% of your grade.
- There will be a test on Friday, February 17, 2017. Please use the Common Core Standard links below and take the practice test to study for the test.
- Monday, February 20, 2017 is Presidents’ Day. There is NO SCHOOL!!!!
- Please make sure you check Parent Portal or Student Portal.
- Parents should sign up to receive announcements via Remind:
Common Core Standards
We are working on the following standards this week:
8th Grade – 8.G.5
Click on the link for your standard to access instructional videos, informational websites, and online games to help develop the skills.
If you are absent, please make sure you make up your work upon your return to school.
6th Grade Quizlet – Complete activities for Order of Operations and Exponents.
7th Grade Quizlet – Complete activities for Simplifying Expressions.
8th Grade Quizlet – Complete activities for Angles.
Concept Posters – Each grade level has to create a concept poster for the concept they have been learning.
- 6th Grade – Order of Operations
- 7th Grade – Expressions
- 8th Grade – Angles
Use the rubric below as your guide.
6th Grade Tests
7th Grade Tests
8th Grade Tests