- 6th – 8th graders will go on a field trip to view Hidden Figures on Monday, January 30, 2017.
- Test on Tuesday, January 31, 2017 for 6th – 8th graders in Math. Please use the Common Core Standards links below to help study for the test. There are YouTube videos, vocabulary words, and online games to help you.
- Students should work on their End of the Unit Project this week for homework. I will not send home a weekly homework assignment sheet.
- Students were allowed to make-up math assignments in Compass Learning. There was a folder entitled, “Dr. Brown’s Make-up Work,” inside of students’ Math folder. All work was due on Monday, January 30, 2017 at 8:45 a.m. with no excuses.
- Grades will be finalized by Thursday, February 2, 2017. Please make sure you check Parent Portal or Student Portal.
- There is no school on Friday, February 3, 2017.
- Parents should sign up to receive announcements via Remind:
Common Core Standards
We are working on the following standards this week: 6.NS.5 – 8, 7.EE.1, 8.G.1-4. Click on the link for your standard to access instructional videos, informational websites, and online games to help develop the skills.
If you are absent, please make sure you make up your work upon your return to school.